Membership fees are considered a business expense and are deductible for income tax purposes.
Your membership fees include membership for the BC and Canadian Chamber of Commerce, as well as the following:
- Voting privileges in the Creston Valley Chamber of Commerce
- A profile on the business directory
- Networking opportunities in person and via Zoom
- Social media highlighting local business
- Investigating local business issues
- Advocating for business concerns with the Town of Creston, RDCK and provincial government